How does HelloSign work with Dropbox?
When you send out documents for signature, they will sync back and be saved in your Dropbox – both sent and completed documents.
To set up the integrations, follow the steps below:
- Hover your cursor over your email address in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “My settings” from the drop-down.
- Click on the “Integrations” tab.
Note: Integrations can also be accessed using the link on the left-hand side of your homepage:
- Find “Dropbox” and click the “Activate” button to the right. After activating the sync, you’ll be asked to log in to Dropbox and allow HelloSign access.
Using the Dropbox integration:
Now you’re able to upload documents directly from Dropbox when creating a signature request by doing the following:
- Click “Sign document” on the left-hand side navigation.
- Click the Dropbox icon under the “Drag files here” field to bring up a window with all of your Dropbox documents. Then, select the one that you’d like to upload.
Finding your documents:
Finally, once the integration has been activated, a HelloSign folder will be created in your Dropbox account which will contain the following subfolders:
Received: documents that have been emailed/CCed to you
Requested signatures: requests that you have sent for signature
Sent: self-signed docs
Signed and returned by you: requests sent to you that you have signed
*Please note that only documents completed after activation will sync. This integration does not work retroactively.