- First, try refreshing the page and signing the document again. We generally get that error when there is a temporary glitch in the system. Refreshing the page usually solves the issue.
- If you’re still having trouble, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- the time of the error
- the error code (if the error message provides one)
- the name of the document you were working with
- what you were trying to do: were you self signing, preparing a doc for someone else to sign, or signing a signature request?
- the email address you were logged in with
And we’ll investigate further for you.
3. In the meantime while we’re investigating, try using another browser. Often, glitches are browser-specific, so you may be hitting a problem in Internet Explorer that you wouldn’t run into with Chrome, for instance.
Are you trying to retrieve an old document that you signed? Please click here.
Article is closed for comments.