- First, try refreshing the page and signing the document again. We generally get that error when there is a temporary glitch in the system. Refreshing the page usually solves the issue.
- If you’re still having trouble, please email our support team at email@example.com and be sure to include:
- the time of the error
- the error code (if the error message provides one)
- the name of the document you were working with
- what you were trying to do: were you self signing, preparing a doc for someone else to sign, or signing a signature request?
- the email address you were logged in with
And we’ll investigate further for you.
3. In the meantime while we’re investigating, try using another browser. Often, glitches are browser-specific, so you may be hitting a problem in Internet Explorer that you wouldn’t run into with Chrome, for instance.
Are you trying to retrieve an old document that you signed? Please click here.