With in-person signing, you can set up a template on an iPad or tablet so that a client or customer can sign the form in person with their finger.
In-person signing is available on Standard and Premium plans.
Note: in-person signing is intended for single signer documents only. If you need, send the request through the web app.
How to use in-person signing
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Follow the steps to create a template link.
- Click Templates on the left.
- Click All templates.
- Click the name of your new template.
- Click the v (arrow icon) next to Ways to sign.
- Toggle the In-person signing switch to On.
- Click the link under In-person signing.
- The signer can type in their email address and click Sign.
Note: an Internet connection is required to use in-person signing.