You can edit a template or template link at any time. Before you make edits, there are a few things to consider:
- If you edit a template, you’ll need to cancel any pending signature requests that were sent using that template, and send new signature requests using the updated version.
- If you edit a template link, the URL will remain the same and you won’t need to resend the link.
To edit a template or template link:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Templates in the left sidebar.
- Click “⁝” (vertical ellipsis) next to the template or template link you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit and follow the prompts to make your changes.
- Click Save template to save your changes.
Article is closed for comments.