HelloSign admins may enable an access code-protected signature request. This means you set a 4- to 12-digit PIN to forward to the signer by your own means. When the signer receives the signature request in their email, they will have to enter the access code first in order to sign the document.
To set the access code:
- Click on your email address in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the ‘My settings’ option
- Scroll down to Preferences and tick ‘Enable signer access codes’
- Then, when you create a document, you’ll notice a little image of a lock. Click the lock:
- Next, a screen will pop up prompting you to create a password for your signer to enter in order to sign the document
And that’s it!
To enable this feature for Enterprise Plus admins, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the admin console by hovering over your login email and selecting ‘Admin console’.
- Select ‘Signature requests’ under the ‘Settings’ section in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the ‘Signature request options’ section and click on the toggle to the right to enable.
**Please note that this is not available with any embedded workflows or in all plans.