Forwarding a signature request email is not supported by HelloSign. You should always send a signature request directly to the signer’s email address. If you sent a request to the wrong person, cancel the request and send a new one. If you need to add an additional signer, edit and resend the request.
Articles in this section
- Getting started guide
- Qualified electronic signatures
- Languages supported by HelloSign
- HelloSign: an eSignature company
- What is a signature request?
- HelloSign senders
- What is an audit trail?
- Signing a HelloSign document
- How to cancel a signature request
- Can I forward a signature request email?