Within your HelloSign account, you’re able to create and save your personal signature so that you don’t have to recreate it every time you need to add your signature to a document or if you receive a signature request. To create and save:
- Hover over your login email in the upper right-hand side of any page in your HelloSign account. A menu will populate, and the first option will be to create a signature.
- Once you click on Create a signature, a pop-up module will populate. Select the way that you’d like to enter in your signature from the four options listed:
- After you’ve entered in your signature and are satisfied with it, click on Select and your signature will then be filed under your saved signatures. Here’s more information about how to use your smartphone to upload your signature.
- Free users will be able to access up to 5 signatures at a time.
- Anyone with access to your account will have access to your signatures. For security reasons, please don’t share your login details.