Once you have created a template, you can use it to send signature requests.
To send a signature request using a template:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Templates in the left sidebar.
- Click Use template next to the template you’d like to use.
- Upload any additional documents, or just click Next.
- Add names and email addresses to each signer role.
- Note: if you have a Premium plan, you have access to variable signing which allows you to leave any signer roles you don’t need blank.
- Click Next.
- Under Message to signers, add a document title and message.
- Click Send for signature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.