If you’ve forgotten your HelloSign password, you can request to reset it via email.
Reset password by email
- Go to hellosign.com and click Login in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select HelloSign and enter your email address.
- Under the Passwords field, click Forgotten password?
- Check your email inbox for a message entitled HelloSign password recovery.
- Open the email and click Reset password.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password for your account.
Haven’t received the password reset email?
It can take a short time for you to receive the password reset email. If you haven’t received the email after an hour, check the spam folder for your email account. If the email isn’t there, add email@example.com to your contact list and repeat the steps to reset your password.
If your email account is managed by an email administrator, our messages may be being labelled as spam and can’t be delivered. To ensure you receive our emails, contact your admin and request they do the following:
- Add hellosign.com and mail.hellosign.com to their approved domain list.
- Add IP 22.214.171.124 to their approved IP list.
If you still haven’t received the email after repeating the steps above and waiting a while, contact our customer support team by clicking the Submit a request link in the top right-hand corner of the page.