To find your API Apps for testing callback urls and editing the App information:
- Log into HelloSign.com
- Hover over your email in the upper right corner
- Click on Settings
- Click the API tab on the right
- See the list of all API Apps created
From there, you can create new Apps, edit each App's information, or simply view the App information.
To create a new API App:
- Click CREATE next to API APPS
- Enter the name of the app (it must be a unique name)
- Enter the domain where the App is going to be used
- Note that subdomains are automatically approved, so if your app is going to live on signer.example.com, you could use only example.com as the domain to save yourself time and incase you restructure your domain tree in the future.
- Enter your App callback URL (this is optional but highly encouraged)
- Upload a logo file (this is optional, and is part of specific subscription packages when using this in Production - inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not already working with a HelloSign Account Executive)
- Click CREATE APPLICATION