When using the Hellosign API with mobile native apps, you must use Embedded Signing. To do that, you will need to:
- host a signer page on a domain that you own
- This is due to the Hellosign embedded API and how we do domain verification
- use a webview to open that signer page with the Hellosign iFrame inside of your mobile app
Also, please note:
- We highly recommend using a skeleton or simple page, as the iFrame needs the whole screen to display properly on mobile devices.
- The API can be used in mobile applications but we do not currently have any examples or SDKs in mobile native languages.