If you are setting up WhiteLabeling as a one time event for an app then we recommend just using CURL to set it up. You can attach a logo file. It is possible to use the update api app endpoint or this can also be accomplished programmatically, by using the front-end library to set this dynamically.
Articles in this section
- Why are my downloaded files not signed?
- Can I see an example callback event?
- Why aren't my custom fields populating?
- Embedded Testing Tool
- What are Advanced Signing Tools?
- How do I enable/disable automatically inserting signatures?
- How to Create an API APP
- Using the same Template Twice in One Signature Request
- How can I see my Signature Request usage?
- How do I Trigger Callback Examples for Errors and Declined?