If you are setting up WhiteLabeling as a one time event for an app then we recommend just using CURL to set it up. You can attach a logo file. It is possible to use the update api app endpoint or this can also be accomplished programmatically, by using the front-end library to set this dynamically.
Articles in this section
- How to set up Embedded Requesting with Embedded Signing
- How do I download all my documents?
- How do I send reminders for outstanding signature requests using the API?
- How do I use grouped checkboxes with the Hellosign API?
- How do I merge data using form_fields_per_document?
- How do I use an end-user Business plan with my Hellosign API?
- Why are my downloaded files not signed?
- Can I see an example callback event?
- Why aren't my custom fields populating?
- Embedded Testing Tool