Did you know HelloSign has a Community? Here are a few things that you need to know to get started.
What is a Community?
HelloSign’s Community is a collaborative space where Customers can ask and answer questions, share best practices, and collaborate with other Customers of HelloSign.
How do I access Community?
There are a few ways to access Community.
- Go directly to https://faq.hellosign.com/hc/en-us and click on the Community option in the upper right hand corner.
- On our main page, hellosign.com, click on the help icon located at the bottom of the page. This will direct you to our Help Center and Community location.
- When logged into your HelloSign account, click on the FAQ link located at the bottom of your screen. This will direct you to our Help Center and Community location.
Do I need a login to use Community?
You do not need a login to view or read content in our Community. If you wish to participate, which we hope you do, you will need to log in.
How do I login?
The login for Community is separate than your HelloSign login, do not let this deter you! A couple of quick steps and you will be good to go.
- Go to: https://faq.hellosign.com/hc/en-us
- Click on Sign In
- Enter the email address associated with your HelloSign account
- Select forgot password
- Check your email for a link to setup and verify your account
- Log in
You should now be able to contribute to Community!
How long does it take to get responses in Community?
We do moderate and monitor our Community. The goal of Community is for Customers to help each other. If we see a question is not being addressed or answered by members of the community, we will answer. Generally all answers will happen within 1 business day.