A transaction is the successful completion of a HelloWorks workflow, meaning that all requested Participants have completed their portion of the flow.
Articles in this section
- What makes up a workflow?
- What information does HelloWorks need before building out a new workflow for a company?
- Can HelloWorks be customized/white labeled?
- Do signers need to view the actual document in order for their signature to be legally binding?
- Does HelloWorks send notification emails to the Signer Role?
- How do underlying documents get filled out?
- What is HelloWorks built on?
- What is a transaction?
- How does HelloWorks send the data (e.g., to other systems, applications, etc.) the signer enters?
- Is HelloWorks compliant with anything?