Follow these quick and easy steps to get Dropbox Sign for Salesforce configured in no time at all. Dropbox Sign for Salesforce works with both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Install Dropbox Sign for Salesforce through the Salesforce AppExchange. *Do not access the AppExchange through your Salesforce account, access in a separate browser tab.
- Once located, click 'Get it Now'.
- On the next screen which will pop up, confirm all of your information is correct and click agree to 'Terms and Conditions.'
- Select Install for all Admins Only. (Note: Install for Admins Only ensures users are not granted full access to the Dropbox Sign app. Use Dropbox Sign's permission sets to provide the correct level of access to your users.)
- Approve third party access.
- Once the install is complete you will be notified via email. You'll then need to Connect your Dropbox Sign account to your Salesforce account.