At this point, the authentication for your HelloWorks GET and POST API calls need to be protected from the client. That means you'll have to use server-side API calls to authenticate, which means no SPAs or front-end-only applications.
Articles in this section
- Is the HelloWorks API SPA or front-end-only compatible?
- What makes up a workflow?
- What information does HelloWorks need before building out a new workflow for a company?
- Can HelloWorks be customized/white labeled?
- Do signers need to view the actual document in order for their signature to be legally binding?
- Does HelloWorks send notification emails to the Signer Role?
- How do underlying documents get filled out?
- What is HelloWorks built on?
- What is a transaction?
- How does HelloWorks send the data (e.g., to other systems, applications, etc.) the signer enters?