Form-to-form mapping is a way to copy data from one form to the next by setting repeating components to pre-fill from previously entered information.
To add pre-fill options to your form components:
- Sign into Dropbox Forms.
- Open or create a workflow with multiple forms within it.
- Click the v next to the name of the form in the upper left.
- Choose any form in the workflow other than the first one.
- Click on the component you’d like to pre-fill with data from a previous form in the workflow.
- Click Add next to Pre-Fill.
- Choose the applicable data source from the pre-fill menu.
- Note: Only components of the same type will be shown as data source. For example, only date components from previous form will be shown when pre-filling a date component.
Article is closed for comments.