When creating a form, often there needs to be more than one participant role to sign your form. The steps below outline how to add more than one person to your form to create a multi-participant form.
How to add participants to a form
To add participants to a form:
- Sign in to Dropbox Forms.
- Click Create form or open a form you’re already working on.
- Scroll to the bottom of the left sidebar, then click Add another role to this form.
- Click Add another role to this form.
- Type the new participant’s role in the box.
How to edit participant roles:
To edit participant roles:
- Click the “…” (ellipsis).
- Click Edit all participant roles.
- Make your changes:
- Edit the names of the participant roles.
- Change the order of the participant roles by clicking and dragging the number to a new position.
- Click Add Role to add another role.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.