The Dropbox Sign API allows PageUp users to send offer letters for electronic signature using Dropbox Sign. The integration lets users send signature requests directly from PageUp.
Table of contents:
- Features included in the integration
- How to get the integration
- How to use the integration
- Need more help?
The Dropbox Sign and PageUp integration is available to download for free to customers on the following plans:
- Dropbox Sign Standard
- Dropbox Sign Premium
Note: The user must have a PageUp plan and a subscription of Dropbox Sign API Standard or Premium plan.
Features included in the integration
PageUp is a human resource software that help users recruit, develop, and retain high-performing teams.
Benefits include a highly configurable version of their software, which automatically updates monthly, and the ability to send signature requests directly from PageUp.
How to get the integration
To get the Dropbox Sign and PageUp integration:
- Contact PageUp to get the PageUp Activation Terms document to sign and return.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Dropbox Sign account.
Once the bundle has been assigned:
- Sign in to PageUp.
- Click the Help button and select Knowledge Portal.
- Click the Search tab and type Dropbox Sign.
- Choose eSignatures - Sign and Accept.
- Sign in Dropbox Sign.
- Click to complete enabling the eSignature feature.
How to use the integration
Once the eSignature has been enabled, to upload offer templates:
- Sign in to PageUp.
- Click System settings.
- Select Offers and choose Offer Letter Templates.
- Click the Upload button.
- Follow the prompts and select the document you’d like to enable.
- Select the document category to Offer Contract and add Merge template as description.
- Toggle the eSignature on.
- Note: this is only available for offer documents.
Who is PageUp?
PageUp builds software people love to use. Their HR software is used by organisations globally, to improve their talent management practices. As a result, their technology powers many job application and careers sites.
Does it cost anything to use the Dropbox Sign and PageUp integration?
The Dropbox Sign and PageUp integration is available to download for free to customers on the Dropbox Sign Standard and Dropbox Sign Premium plans.
Note: the user must have a PageUp plan.
|Scenario||Solution/workaround||Macro to use|
|Can I select Australia as Data Residency?||User must have Dropbox Sign, Premium plan, as Data Residency is only supported in that plan.|
Need more help?
If a customer has further questions about the integration and the answers above don’t help, you can reach out to email@example.com for more info.
Article is closed for comments.