Templates allow you to set up a form once and use it multiple times without having to create a new form each time. Additionally, creating team templates will let you combine two existing forms into one.
To create a template:
1. Sign in to Dropbox Forms.
2. Click Create form.
3. Click Build your own.
4. Give your form a name.
5. Select what type of form you want to create.
6. Begin creating a template from an existing PDF or build a custom form.
- Click No to create a custom form from scratch.
- To use an existing PDF to build your template, click Yes then click Choose a file or drag and drop a file from your desktop.
7. Click Continue.
8. Click Create form.
9. Click “+” (plus sign) to add fillable components to your form. Learn more about Form components.
- Drag and drop the components in the left sidebar to adjust their order in your custom form.
- You can add conditional logic to the fields in your form. Learn more about using conditional logic to create a form.
10. When you’re finished populating your form, click Review and Publish.
- To review your form before saving or sending, click Send test email.
11. To save this form as a template, click the dropdown menu next to Publish & Send and select Save as template.
- Note: You can also save this form as a template through the Forms page. Click the down arrow next to Send and select Save as template.
Article is closed for comments.