|This article describes a paid feature available to Standard and Premium Dropbox Sign plans.|
The Dropbox Sign SMS tools add-on has two features: SMS delivery and SMS authentication. SMS delivery gives you the option to send agreements out for signature via email and SMS. SMS authentication lets you add enhanced signer authentication through SMS. Learn more about SMS authentication.
Standard and Premium customers can send an SMS verification code to their signers by enabling this feature in the admin console. How to manage signer authentication settings for your team. The SMS tools add-on can be purchased by contacting our sales team.
With the SMS tools add-on you can:
- Send signature requests to and from any Dropbox Sign supported country
- Pay in your local currency
- Get international support for SMS tools
- Dropbox Sign supports the add-on for both invoice and credit card customers
- The SMS tools add-on can be sold in the following local currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and AUD
|Annual Allotment of SMS Signature Requests||100||200||300||400||500||600||700||800||900||1000*|
Article is closed for comments.