You can edit all aspects of a pending signature request after it’s been sent. Customers on paid Dropbox Sign plans can also add expiration dates and times to initial or pending requests. Learn how to add an expiration date and time to your signature requests.
How to edit a pending signature request
- to hellosign.com.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Click “…” (ellipsis) on the pending signature request you’d like to edit.
- Select Edit and resend from the dropdown menu. Editor will open with a repopulated request with the same documents, signers, and fields.
- You can add, edit, or remove signers and edit your email message. You can also go back into your request and edit parts of your document.
- Signers must review their responses carefully. Dropbox Sign is not responsible for any errors in data that come with repopulating your responses.
- Signers will be prompted with the choice to repopulate their previous responses.
- There may be some new fields to complete.
- Signer access codes don’t automatically repopulate.
- Click Save when you’re done editing.
- Changes to your resent signature request will be recorded in the audit trail.
- Signer additions, changes, and removals will be recorded in the audit trail.
- Signers who’ve been removed will receive an email that their signature is no longer needed.