|The Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration is available to customers on Dropbox Sign Standard and Premium.|
You can use the Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration to send signature requests directly from transactions and reference docs in Paperless Pipeline.
Features included in the integration
Send and manage signature requests
With the Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration, you can send signature requests and reminders directly from Paperless Pipeline. You can also download, cancel, and delete signature requests without switching over to Dropbox Sign.
You can check document completion and individual signer statuses.
How to get the integration
To get the Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration:
- to Paperless Pipeline.
- Click your avatar or initials in the top-right, then click Personal Profile.
- On the left menu, select Dropbox Sign from the Integrations section.
- Click Get Started to complete the connection process.
- Log in to your Dropbox Sign account.
- Click Accept to allow access.
- In the top menu, click Reference and you'll see the Send to Dropbox Sign option.
Does it cost anything to use the Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration?
You can connect Paperless Pipeline to Dropbox Sign for free, but you’ll need to sign up for a Dropbox Sign Standard or Premium subscription in order to use the features of the integration.
Will I be able to send signature requests to someone that does not have a Dropbox Sign account?
Yes, once you've connected the Dropbox Sign and Paperless Pipeline integration, you can send signature requests to anyone. Signers don’t need a Dropbox Sign account to sign documents sent from the integration.