Two-Factor authentication (2FA) is a premium HelloSign feature available on paid subscriptions, that gives you an extra layer of security when logging into HelloSign.com. When a sender enables Two-Factor authentication, they will be prompted to enter a unique code sent to their mobile phones before logging into HelloSign. To set up 2-Factor Authentication follow the steps below:
- Sign in, find, and hover over your email address in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings in the menu that pops up.
- Click on the Profile tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to 2-Factor Authentication and then click inside the box to enter your mobile phone number, then click Verify. You will then be sent an SMS message with a phone verification code.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone verification code. After entering this, click Submit.
- If the code matches, you will get a confirmation message that your 2-factor authentication is now active. You will also be given a one-time backup code that you can use just in case you don't have your phone or the authentication message does not reach you. Save this code and keep it in a secure place. Your 2-factor authentication has now been activated and will be valid for 30 days.