A custom URL lets you redirect your signers to a web page of your choice after they've signed a document or template.
Custom URLs are available on Standard and Premium plans.
To set a custom URL:
- Sign in to your account.
- Hover over your email address in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Admins, click the Team tab. Individuals, click the Standard Features tab.
- Scroll to Take Signers to This Page After Signing.
- Click the checkbox next to Enable.
- Enter the URL.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Note: Admins can lock this feature and set the custom URL for the entire account. If this feature has been locked, individual users will still see the option but will not be able to make changes.
Article is closed for comments.