To get started, get the Dropbox Sign for Google Docs add-on from the add-on store. Now, you can prepare and send signature requests directly from Google Docs by following these easy steps:
- Select your Google Document.
- Click Add-ons, and then Dropbox Sign. Dropbox Sign options will appear in the sidebar to the right.
- Click Just Me if you’re the only person signing the doc.
- Draw your signature with your mouse, and then drag it wherever it needs to go.
Enter the email of the person you’d like to send it to.
- If you need other people to sign the document, you can select Me and Others or Just Others, and enter the email addresses of the signers.
- Place the signature text box wherever the recipients need to fill out and sign, and then send.