If you create and save documents using Google Docs, you'll find this useful. You can sign your Google Docs directly from Google Docs without having to open a new tab or upload anything into Dropbox Sign.
Articles in this section
- Installing Dropbox Sign Add-On for Gmail
- Dropbox Sign Add-On for Gmail
- Why can't I sync Dropbox Sign with Drive on my iPad?
- Can I prepare Drive documents to be signed in Dropbox Sign?
- Can I send documents from inside of Google Drive?
- What happens when I activate the Dropbox Sign Google Drive integration?
- How do I activate the Dropbox Sign Google Drive integration?
- Signing Google Docs.
- Dropbox Sign Google Drive Integration
- Dropbox Sign For Google Docs Add-on