How does HelloSign work with Dropbox?
When you send out documents for signature they will sync back and save in your Dropbox, both sent and completed documents.
To set up the integrations follow the steps below:
- Hover your cursor over your email address in the upper right corner, and click on "Settings" from the drop down.
- Click on the "Integrations" tab.
Note: Integrations can also be accessed using the link on the left side of your homepage:
- Find "Dropbox" and click the "Activate" button to the right. After activating the sync, you'll be asked to log into Dropbox and allow HelloSign access.
Using the Dropbox integration:
Now you're be able to upload documents directly from Dropbox when creating a signature request by doing the following:
- Click "Sign Document" on the left side navigation.
- Click the Dropbox icon under the "Drag files here'" field to bring up a window with all of your Dropbox documents. Then, select the one you'd like to upload.
Finding your Documents:
Finally, once activated a HelloSign folder will be created in your Dropbox account which will contain the following subfolders:
Received: people that have emailed/CCed you on a doc
Requested Signatures: Requests you sent for signature
Sent: self-signed docs
Signed and returned by you: Requests sent to you that you signed
*Please note that only documents completed after activation will sync. This integration does not work retroactively.
For Enterprise+ users:
- Organization Admin will have the ability to retroactively sync all documents and folders for the entire team
- Choose one Organization Admin to set up the integration with their Dropbox account.
- Share team folders with the individual team admins who should have access to their documents. You can add new admins to the Dropbox shared folders or any other colleagues who should have access to documents within specific teams (they don’t need to have a HelloSign account).
- When you rename a team, a new folder with the new team will be create on your Dropbox account. Copy all documents from the folder with the outdated team name into the new folder where all future documents will be synced into.
- Organization admins can unlink and change the admin account used for syncing which we recommend to do when users are being replaced.
Enterprise+ users can learn more here.