- Click the Sign Documents tab in the left column below our logo and choose "Just Others" or "Me+Others."
- Next, upload the document. You can do this directly from your hard drive, through one of the integrated cloud services such as Google Drive or simply drag and drop the document into the space indicated.
- Then, enter the name and email address of the person(s) you wish to have sign. If more than one, use the "Add Signer" link to add more signers. You can add up to 20 signers per document. Then click the "Prepare docs for signing" button.
- In the lefthand side menu all signer fields will populate, click the "Signature" field button then click in the location you'd like the signature placed on the document. You can reposition it if you need to by clicking on the field you just placed and dragging it to the exact placement you need.
- If there is more than one signer, make sure that the correct name is selected in the drop down menu in the righthand side editor menu.
- If you need text fields, check boxes, or dates filled out, select the correct button, then click wherever you want to place the field and assign it to the correct signer.
- Once you are done, click "Continue" on the upper right corner of the page.
8. Lastly you're able to add a message to appear in the body of the signature request email your signer will receive. Next, to send the document, click the blue "Request Signature" button at the bottom of the page.