If you try to access or sign a document and see an error message that says “This signature request has been closed”, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- You already signed the document
- One of the signers declined to sign
- The signature request was canceled by the sender
If you have a HelloSign account, you can check whether there are any documents pending your signature. To do this:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Click Status above the document list, and click Pending your signature.
Any documents that you need to sign will appear in the documents list.