With Dropbox Fax, all you need to send a fax is a computer, an email address, and an internet connection.
To send a fax:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Send a fax in the left sidebar.
- Click Send a fax in the center of the page.
- Click Upload file, upload from a cloud storage provide, or drag and drop files from your computer.
- Click Next.
- Add any fields you need, such as your signature, checkboxes, text, or the date and click Next.
- If you don’t need to add fields or information, click Skip.
You’ll receive a confirmation email indicating whether your fax was sent successful, and the explanation of any issues with the transmission. You can also visit the page in your account to check the status of faxes you’ve sent.