When you sync to Evernote, it will add a notebook to your Evernote account.
All copies of sent and received documents will be stored here for your convenience under assorted “tags” so you do not have to go back to the website to access them.
Which tags are my completed documents stored under?
Received: people that have emailed/CCed you on a doc
Requested Signatures: sig requests you sent for signature
Sent: self-signed docs
Signed and returned by you: sig requests sent to you that you signed
For Premium users:
- Organization Admin will have the ability to retroactively sync all documents and folders for the entire team
- Choose one Organization Admin to set up the integration with their Evernote account.
- Share team folders with the individual team admins who should have access to their documents. You can add new admins to the Evernote shared folders or any other colleagues who should have access to documents within specific teams (they don’t need to have a Dropbox Sign account).
- When you rename a team, a new folder with the new team will be create on your Evernote account. Copy all documents from the folder with the outdated team name into the new folder where all future documents will be synced into.
- Organization admins can unlink and change the admin account used for syncing which we recommend to do when users are being replaced.
Premium users can learn more here.
Article is closed for comments.