To fax documents directly from Google Drive, you'll want to make sure you've integrated your HelloFax account with Drive first.
Here's a visual reminder of how to do that:
Note: Be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation email, then click "Begin Syncing" as the final step
- Once that's done, find the document in Drive you'd like to fax and click to highlight it
- Then select the 'More' drop down list which (shown below).
- Click on 'Open with'
- Select HelloFax as an option
And that's it, you are free to fax!
If you still do not see the HelloFax option available, you may need to take one more step. Please see the instructions below:
- Click on the 'More' drop down list again
- Then select 'Open With'
- Click on 'Connect more apps'
- Search for 'HelloFax'
- Click 'Connect'