We don't have a Dropbox Fax Mobile App to send faxes on your phone, but only because you don't need an app to do so! To send a fax from your smartphone, you must have a paid Dropbox Fax subscription. (If you don’t have one already, you can upgrade here.)
- Start by opening your mail client on your phone (this works across all phone models and operating systems).
- From there, you will attach the document you would like to fax to a new email. You'll need to already have the document on your phone, or you can take a picture of it with your smartphone, or forward a message you already have in your email account.
- Then email it to one plus the ten digit fax number @hellofax.com as the recipient. For example, if you’re faxing 222-333-4444, you enter email@example.com.
- (For international faxes, you will need to enter the number in the following order: 00 followed by the destination country code, and then the fax firstname.lastname@example.org, like so: email@example.com.)
- Click send! That’s it. Dropbox Fax will send you a confirmation email as soon as it arrives.