If you have a form you need to send again and again to different people, you may use a template to set it up once.
You may also set certain variable fields for you (the sender) to fill out each time you send it off. This feature is known as merge fields.
Similarly, you have the ability to add check boxes to a template so you can check (or not check) a box before sending a template off to your signer.
You can access your stored templates on your Documents page, and you can share templates you've created with your teammates so that they can use them as well.
Just login to HelloSign and click the "Templates" tab on the left side navigation and then select "Create template" to get started.
How to create a template:
1. To create a template, log into your HelloSign account and click on 'Create template' in the left side navigation bar. Select the 'Create Template' option on the left.
2. Upload the document you'll be using as a template.
3. Create the necessary signing roles if only one person needs to sign, then that is one role. Click +Role to add additional signers.
4. Click the prepare docs for signing button. This will open the editor you can use to set up the form. Select the text, date, signature, or check box along the right side of the page, and then click wherever you want that field to be placed on the form. You can drag the field around to reposition it.
If you need to fill in certain variable fields each time you use the template, you can do so with our merge fields feature or 'Sender' option when choosing who will fill out this field.
5. Once you're finished, you can save the document, give it a title and click 'Create Template'.
Whenever you need to use the template, click on 'Documents' in the left navigation and click Templates to see all of your templates. Click the down arrow to the right of the template you want to use, and select 'Use template.'
We also have a great blog post that further details template features: How to use HelloSign templates
Note: Templates are a premium feature, therefore only paid senders have access to them. Pro senders may use one template, and Business teams may use anywhere from 5-20 templates, depending on their plan.