Once signed into your account, go to "Documents" on the left side navigation.
- Click Templates or Template links to filter by your templates.
- Find the template you wish to edit, and click the little down arrow on the far right.
- Select "Edit" from the drop down menu.
- Then, click "Prepare docs for signing" to make your changes.
- Once you make your change(s) the the template, be sure to click "Continue" to save the new version. This new version of the template will automatically replace the old version of the template on your "Documents" page.
If you need to edit a template or template link, but have already sent out requests using the pre-edited version, there are a few things to consider.
Editing a Template
If you edit a template and have already used it to send out requests, you will need to cancel the issued requests and re-send them using your new edited version.
Editing a Template Link
If you edit a template link, this will update in real time and the link will stay the same. You won't need to re-issue the link. However, any signatures that were collected with the older version will need to be redone.