If someone shares a template link with you, you’ll receive an email containing a copy of the signed document any time someone signs using that template link. If you no longer want to receive these emails, you can disable this feature. To do this:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Templates in the left sidebar.
- Click the title of the template link you want to change the notifications for.
- Click “v” (arrow icon) next to More information in the right sidebar.
- Click Disable under Receive signed copies.
Note: Only non-owner team members with access can turn-off/turn-on Received signed copies notifications.