|Template links are available to Dropbox Sign users on Essentials, Standard, and Premium plans. The number of templates and template links you can have depends on which plan you’re on.|
Template links allow you to share direct links to documents for people to sign. Anyone you share the link with will be able to sign the document.
To create a template link:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Templates in the left sidebar.
- Click “v” (arrow icon) next to Create template in the upper-right corner.
- Click Create template link.
- Select the document(s) you’d like to add to your template link.
- To add files from your computer, click Upload file and follow the prompts, or drag and drop files where it says Drag and drop files here.
- To add files from a third-party application, click the icon for the application where your files are located and follow the prompts.
- Once you’ve added all your files, click Next.
- Add a signer role. For example, if you’re creating a template for a permission slip, you may want to add a “Parent/Guardian” role.
- Note: You can only add one signer role to a template link. If you need to add multiple signer roles, you can create a template instead.
- Click Next.
- Click and drag the fields you’d like to add from the left sidebar to your document. Learn more about using the Dropbox Sign editor.
- Once you’ve added all your fields, click Next.
- Add a template title.
- Click Save template link.
Article is closed for comments.