If you , you’ll still have access to the documents you’ve saved in your account. However, your access to other features like templates, teams, and branding may change.
How changing plans affects your Dropbox Sign account
Changes to other features and limits will depend on the new plan you select.
- Teams are available only on Standard and Premium plans.
- Team features including branding, in-person signing, team transaction overview, and two-factor authentication aren’t available on free or Essentials plans.
- If you downgrade to a free or Essentials plan, team members will be converted to individual free accounts. They can choose to upgrade to their own paid plan on the .
- On a free plan, you can sign or request signatures on 3 documents per month.
- On an Essentials, Standard, or Premium plan for the web, you can sign or request signatures on an unlimited number of documents.
- On an API plan, document limits start at 50 or 100 signature requests.
- Templates aren’t available on free plans.
- 5 templates are available on the Essentials plan.
- 15 templates are available on the Standard plan.
- An unlimited number of templates are available on the Premium plan.
- Previously created templates will remain if you downgrade to a free plan, but they’ll be locked.
- You can upgrade from a free plan to another plan at any time to unlock and restore the use of your templates.
If you downgrade to a free plan, you’ll still have access to audit trails, integrations, and status notifications, as well as all the documents you previously signed or collected signatures on.