Rest assured, you will still have access to all of the signed documents you've saved on your account. However, your access to other features like templates, teams, documents, as well as business features will change.
Here is how downgrading will affect your HelloSign account:
- Teams are only available with Business Plans.
- Downgrading to a free plan means Business senders' teams will be dispersed into individual free accounts.
- Free senders may self-sign or request signatures on 3 documents per month.
- Free senders will still have access to all of the documents they previously signed or collected signatures on.
- Free senders do not have access to templates.
- Previously created templates will remain on free senders' accounts, but they will be locked.
- Free senders may upgrade to the Pro Plan at anytime to unlock and restore the use of 1 template
- Free senders may upgrade to the Business Plan at anytime to unlock and restore the use of anywhere from 5-20 templates, depending upon which Business Plan they select.
Free & Pro Features Available
- Free senders will still have access to integrations, status notifications, and the audit trail.
- Pro and Business senders have access to these features as well.
- Free senders will not have access to Business features including branding, in-person signing, two-factor authentication, and team transaction overview.
- Pro senders do not have access to Business features.
Why can't I downgrade from Business to Pro?
You can! But first, we need to disperse your team into individual free senders because each sender is now responsible for his or her own billing. Then, each person who wants to upgrade his or her account from Free to Pro Plan may do so from the pricing page.