You can edit and resend a document for signature at any time; however, once you resend the signature request, anyone who has already signed will need to sign again.
To edit and resend a signature request:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Hover over “⁝” (vertical ellipsis) next to the document you’d like to edit and resend.
- Click Duplicate, and follow the signature request process as you normally would.
- Note: You may not have the option to edit the Document title and Message fields if an admin on your team has enabled HIPAA compliance.