With branding, you can include your company’s logo and other details on signature requests.
Branding is available on Standard and Premium plans.
Individual users can set up branding in their account settings.
How to set admin controls for branding
Team admins and managers can set branding for their entire team, and choose whether to allow individual users to change their settings.
To change team-wide settings:
- Sign in to your admin account.
- Hover over your email address in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Team tab and scroll to Team settings.
- Click Upload to add a logo.
- Enter an Email tagline to display a short message under your logo.
- Enter a name in From field to customize who the email is addressed from.
- Enter an Email signature to customize the closing of the email message.
- Enter a custom URL if you’d like to send signers to a specific web page after they’ve finished signing.
Article is closed for comments.