How can I brand signature requests to my customers and clients?
There are five ways to set up customized branding within your HelloSign account which include uploaded your company logo and tagline.
Team admins as well as team managers can control team branding by going to Settings > Teams. They also have the ability to lock the features down so individuals aren't able to edit them within their business settings.
Individual users are able to edit their branding options by going to Settings >Business Features.
Please note if these options are grayed out and users are unable to click on them within their Business Features this means the team admin or manager has locked down the feature meaning only admins and team managers have the ability to edit the branding.
The branding options are:
1. Upload a company logo, which will appear on:
- Signature request email notifications
- The signer page when reviewing documents for signature
2. Create an e-mail tagline
3. Create a "from" field.
4. Create an e-mail signature to appear in all signature request e-mails
5. Take signers to a custom URL after they've completed a signature request
*Available on Business, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus and API Bronze above plans.
** For Enterprise Plus Plans branding settings will be in the admin console.