Sending HelloSign signature requests from your Wufoo form
If you want to send a signature request when your Wufoo form is completed, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your HelloSign account to Wufoo, you will need an active HelloSign API account, and an active template. For more on getting started with HelloSign, including information on how to create a new template, start here. To learn more about getting started with HelloSign on Zapier, check here.
Click here to Send HelloSign signature requests from your Wufoo form.
- Choose your Wufoo account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
- Select which form to use to create new ActiveCampaign contacts using the Form drop-down.
- Choose your HelloSign account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the HelloSign Template you would like to send with the Zap interaction. You may also wish to select Wufoo fields for Title, Subject, and Message.
- Import the Wufoo fields that you wish to use for the Name and Email Address of the recipient of your Template.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new form submissions will receive a signature request automatically.
Note: if you ever want to change this Wufoo and HelloSign integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.