Sending HelloSign signature request for new Podio items
If you want to send HelloSign signature requests for your new Podio items, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Podio account to Zapier, make sure you have a workspace set up on Podio, with the app that you wish to use connected to this workspace. For information on the basics of Podio, like setting up your workspaces and apps, start here. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
To connect your HelloSign account to Podio, you will need an active HelloSign API account, and you will need at least one active template set up. For more on getting started with HelloSign, including information on how to create a new template, start here. To learn more about getting started with HelloSign on Zapier, check here.
Click here to Send HelloSign signature request for new Podio items.
- Choose your Podio account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select your desired Organization, then Workspace, and then Application from the drop-down menus. When these fields are selected, click Save + Continue.
- Choose your HelloSign account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the HelloSign Template you would like to send with the Zap interaction. You may also wish to select Podio fields for Title, Subject, and Message.
- Import the Podio fields that you wish to use for the Name and Email Address of the recipient of your Template.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new Podio items will automatically cause HelloSign signature requests to be sent to the recipient designated in the Zap.
Note: if you ever want to change this Podio and HelloSign integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.