Sending HelloSign signature request to tagged Infusionsoft contacts
If you want to automatically send HelloSign signature requests to your tagged contacts, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Infusionsoft to Zapier you will need an active Infusionsoft account. To get started with Infusionsoft, go here. You can learn more about getting started with Infusionsoft on Zapier, here.
To connect your HelloSign account to Infusionsoft, you will need an active HelloSign API account. To learn more about getting started with HelloSign on Zapier, check here.
- Choose your Infusionsoft account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Infusionsoft account to your Zapier, simply login and click Allow on the pop-up window in the Zap when prompted.
- Choose your HelloSign account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the HelloSign Template you would like to send with the Zap interaction. You may also wish to select Infusionsoft fields for Title, Subject, and Message.
- Import the Infusionsoft fields that you wish to use for the Name and Email Address of the recipient of your Template.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, any time a new tag is added to an Infusionsoft contact, Zapier will automatically send a signature request to that contact via HelloSign.
Note: if you ever want to change this Infusionsoft and HelloSign integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.