- Sign in to your admin account.
- Hover over your email address in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Team tab and scroll to Team settings.
- Update settings as needed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
On the Team settings page, you can:
- Customize the From field to show your business name on emails, instead of HelloSign
- Add a closing salutation to all emails
- Upload a logo to be shown on emails and on signature requests
- Change your industry
- Change your company name
- Change the date format
- Change the timezone
- Enable signature reminders
You can also lock these features so only an admin can change them. If they’re unlocked, any member of your team will be able to make changes in their own account settings.
Note: Admins can also access team settings in the admin console.