Admins and team managers on Standard and Premium plans can manage certain settings for their entire team.
- As an admin sign or team manager into your account.
- Hover over your email address in the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin Console from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Settings tab on the right-side menu.
On the General page you can:
- Upload a logo to be shown on emails and on signature requests
- Change your industry
- Change your company name
- Change your company's tagline
On the Signature requests page you can:
- Customize the From field to show your business name on emails, instead of Dropbox Sign
- Add a closing salutation to all emails
- Change the date format
- Change the timezone
- Enable signature reminders
- Enable Signer Authentication
- Enable Tamper proofing
- Add a customer URL Redirect
- Manage what types of signatures you accept
You can also lock these features so only an admin/ team manager can change them. If they’re unlocked, any member of your team will be able to make changes in their own account settings.
Article is closed for comments.