Admins and team managers are able to control the settings for the team as a whole from the 'Settings' page. Here's how:
1. Click on your email address in the upper right corner.
2. Click on Settings in the menu that appears.
3. Click on the “Team” tab at the top of the page:
Here you’ll see where you can control and change how your HelloSign emails are branded.
- Customize the “from” field to show your business’s name instead of HelloSign
- Append a salutation in the footer of all emails sent
- Upload a logo to be placed on emails and on signature requests
- Change your industry
- Change the company name
- Change the date format
- Change the timezone
- Enable signature reminders
You're also able to lock these features so you are the only person who is able to change them. If they are unlocked, any member of your team will be able to make changes as well.
Once you’ve made your adjustments or locked any features, make sure you scroll down and click “save” at the bottom of the page to save your changes:
**For Business and Enterprise Plans