To sign a document you received throughSign:
1. The signing experience starts with an email fromSign informing you of a signature request. Click Review & Sign in the blue box.
2. A new window will open with the document you need to sign. Click Get Started.
3. A box with Click to sign will indicate where your signature is required. If other actions are required (i.e. initials or checkbox), you will be prompted with the appropriate action and another box.
4. You’ll be prompted, once you’ve completed all of your action items, to click Continue in a blue box at the top right.
5. On the next screen, click I agree to confirm that you agree to the terms and to sign the document. If you agree to the terms, your portion of the document will be complete and you will be directed to a final page.
You do not need aSign account in order to access the document or complete a signature request. A PDF copy will be emailed to you, unless the sender has requested for this option to be removed.
Once you sign the document, we email the executed version to you (and the sender) and give you the option of creating a password to access the document onSign if you choose. Creating a password is completely optional!
We do not market or advertise to your clients in any way unless they choose to create a password and sign up for aSign account. If you are being asked to sign in, you have most likely signed a document via Sign in the past, created a password, and don't recollect doing so. You may choose to bypass it, but if you enter a password or have entered one previously, you will be asked to sign in the next time they use Dropbox Sign. All of your previously signed documents will be under this log in.
Article is closed for comments.