Can I add an access code to my document for extra security?
Yes! HelloSign Business admins may enable an access code protected signature request. This means you set a 4-12 digit pin code to forward to the signer by your own means. Then, when the signer receives the signature request to their email, they will have to enter the access code first in order to sign the document.
To set the access code:
- Click on your email address in the upper right corner
- Select the "Settings" option
- Scroll down to Preferences and check off "Enable signer access codes."
- Then, when you create a document, you'll notice a little lock image. Click the lock:
- Next, a screen will pop up prompting you to create a password for your signer to enter in order to sign the document
And that's it!