When you sync Dropbox Sign to OneDrive, it will add a Dropbox Sign folder to your OneDrive account. All copies of sent and received documents will be stored here for your convenience, so you do not have to go back to the website to access them.
Which folders are my completed documents stored in?
Received: people that have emailed/CCed you on a doc
Requested Signatures: sig requests you sent for signature
Sent: self-signed docs
Signed and returned by you: sig requests sent to you that you signed
Can I prepare OneDrive documents to be signed in Dropbox Sign?
Once you activate the Dropbox Sign OneDrive integration, you will be able to upload directly from OneDrive when signed into Dropbox Sign.
- Click "Sign Documents" on the left side navigation and choose your signature request type.
- Click the OneDrive icon under the "Drag files here" field to bring up a window will all of your OneDrive documents. Select the OneDrive document you'd like to upload to Dropbox Sign.
*Please note that only documents completed after activation will sync. This integration does not work retroactively.
For Premium users:
- Organization Admin will have the ability to retroactively sync all documents and folders for the entire team
- Choose one Organization Admin to set up the integration with their OneDrive account.
- Share team folders with the individual team admins who should have access to their documents. You can add new admins to the OneDrive shared folders or any other colleagues who should have access to documents within specific teams (they don’t need to have a Dropbox Sign account).
- When you rename a team, a new folder with the new team will be create on your OneDrive account. Copy all documents from the folder with the outdated team name into the new folder where all future documents will be synced into.
- Organization admins can unlink and change the admin account used for syncing which we recommend to do when users are being replaced.
Premium users can learn more here.
Article is closed for comments.